WE ARE VERY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT AND UNDERTANDING DURING THIS DIFFICULT TIME.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING RELATED TO CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC.
WE ARE RESTRICTING FACE TO FACE ACCESS TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF CORONAVIRUS.
IF YOU HAVE A GP APPOINTMENT YOU WILL RECEIVE A TEXT MESSAGE (ON THE DAY OR LAST WORKING DAY BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT) WITH INSTRUCTIONS ASKING YOU NOT ATTEND THE SURGERY. WAIT FOR THE DOCTOR TO CONTACT YOU FOR A TELEPHONE CONSULATION. IF THE DOCTOR FEELS YOU NEED TO BE EXAMINED THEY WILL THEN BOOK YOU AN APPOINTMENT TO COME TO THE SURGERY. IF YOU HAVE A NURSE, HCA OR OTHER HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL APPOINTMENT, PLEASE ATTEND THIS APPOINTMENT AND USE OUR INTERCOM SERVICE WHEN YOU ARRIVE. OUR RECEPTIONIST WILL NEED TO ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU ENTER THE BUILDING, PLEASE MAKE SURE WE HAVE AN UP TO DATE CONTACT NUMBER FOR YOU. IF WE ARE UNABLE TO CONTACT YOU YOUR APPOINTMENT MAY BE CANCELLED. YOU CAN DROP OFF PRESCRIPTION REQUESTS INTO OUR LETTER BOX. IF YOU HAVE REQUESTED A PRESCRIPTION IT WILL BE SENT TO YOUR NOMINATED PHARMACY. IF YOU HAVE NOT NOMINATED A PHARMACY WE WILL SEND YOUR PRESCRIPTION TO HARRIS PHARMACY NEXT DOOR TO THE SURGERY FOR COLLECTION. TO SAVE ANY CONFUSION WE HAVE CANCELLED OUR TEXT REMINDER SERVICE UNTIL WE ARE OPERATING NORMALLY. You can access information about CORONAVIRUS by ringing 111 OR online - https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19/ OUR AIM IS TO KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SAFE AND ENABLE OUR SURGERY TO CONTINUE TO TREAT PATIENTS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
WELCOME TO THE PRACTICE WEBSITE
This website tells you about the practice and the services we offer. We trust you will find it helpful and informative and suggest you bookmark this site or add it to your favourites.
Please see our News page for a history of the practice.
PLEASE HELP US TO HELP YOU
We are committed to providing for you the highest possible level of health care, in the most efficient and usable manner possible. In order to assist us in doing this we would ask you to help us in the following ways:
- If you are unable to come for a booked appointment, please let us know so that the slot can be used for someone else.
- We know the traffic can be very difficult, but do please try to come on time for your appointments, to help the doctor see everyone on time.
- If you need to be seen quickly we will make every effort to meet your needs, but please only ask for this if the medical problem you are having cannot wait until another day. You may be asked to come back at another time if the doctor feels this is more appropriate.
- Please let reception know if you change your address, telephone number, name etc.
- We will visit any housebound patients in their own home, but would ask that, if you are able to leave your home for any other reason, you also make all efforts to come to the surgery to see the doctor. Our facilities are far better in the surgery, and it is much easier to assess you and your problems in this environment.
- And finally, we are here to provide a good health service for you, the patient; and this is why we all come to work at the surgery. We will make every effort to achieve this for you. We know sometimes it will be frustrating, but we ask you to treat all members of our staff with the politeness and patience they deserve...and we will attempt to do the same for you!